Monday, February 8, 2010

A Week for Planning

OK, I've been known to procrastinate from time to time, but not this week. I plan to plan my week, or so I think. No really, I'm going to get to Friday on a cloud, but hopefully not a storm cloud.
Let's begin with my website. Designer Joe has mocked-up the site and we'll finalize the design over some wonderful Mexican food this Wednesday at Taqueria Jalisco. Anyone in the Douglasville area willing to listen to me talk about myself for an hour is welcome to come.
My gallery show at the Earl Smith Strand Theatre will be on May 7th during Art Walk Marietta. I'm currently working on six new pieces, which I plan to unveil that night. I'm strongly debating doing one as an oil for those folks that don't think I have the skill, when in reality it's that I don't have the patience for things that dry slow. I guess one Alla Prima in oil will be interesting.
It looks like Claire Dunaway and Brandon Hunt will both be featured as artist for Art Walk Marietta. Please support them and check out their sites.
This weekend is the big "Life is a Circus" Gala variety show hosted by the Humane Society of Cobb County. They're an independent, nonprofit, humane animal welfare charity. They're also a NO-KILL shelter, which means they're nice to animals so support them. I hope to post some pictures next Monday.
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment