Monday, February 1, 2010

Febuloso

So the month of Love and Animals is here. OK, not so much animals, the Cobb County Human Society is have their 2nd Annual Winter Variety Show/ Gala event this month. I will be attending because I'm a Gala Ho, as my wife likes to call me. I hear the show will be fabulous, but I'm still wondering who will provide the food. I'm a bit of a food critic and will rate 60% of any Gala event on food quality and presentation. If it's Chef Jeff from Carriage House Catering or theSugar Cakes folks, I'll be fine.
I finally finished the commissioned piece and will be saying goodbye to it this week. I've become attached to this painting more than any other commission. Now it's on to doing 6 pieces in the next 3 months. Ouch! I have a confirmed show date of May 7th and it's going to be spectacular. I need to finalize the 6 topics today, so I can get cranking.
I had a weird image pop in head last week as I was going to sleep and had to draw it. It's not what I would normally draw but here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment